Great news, it's time to build! $25K government grants has been announced
If you’ve been waiting to get into your dream home in the Ellendale community, now’s the perfect time to make it happen.
The new HomeBuilder Grant offers a huge $25K Federal Government rebate for new home builds and off-the-plan properties and you don’t need to be a first home buyer to benefit!*
To be eligible for this $25K government grant you must meet the following criteria:
- you are a natural person (not a company or trust);
- you are aged 18 years or older;
- you are an Australian citizen;
- you meet one of the following two income caps: $125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or later; or $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or later;
- you enter into a building contract between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020 to build a new home as a principal place of residence, where the property value does not exceed $750,000;
- construction must commence within three months of the contract date
The HomeBuilder Grant will complement existing State and Territory First Home Owner Grant programs, stamp duty concessions and other grant schemes, as well as the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.
To find out more about the grant and your eligibility read the homebuilder factsheet https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/homebuilder
Ellendale has a huge range of house and land packages for you to choose from, so whatever your budget or lifestyle, we’ll help you get into your dream home sooner.
Hurry! This $25K grant is for a limited time only.
Contact us today to discover additional incentives we have on offer to help you build the future you deserve at Ellendale.
1300 720 858
*Government terms and conditions apply. $25,000 grant for eligible owner-occupiers for new home builds up to the value of $750K. Available for contracts signed between 4 June and 31 December 2020 – construction must commence within 3 months of signing.